From the Pitch to the Links
TEE TIME WITH RUGBY RIVALS
In town for the
2019 Rugby World Cup?
The Japan Golf Travelers Club welcomes rugby fans to swap kits for 18 holes at the Tomei Country Club in Shizuoka Prefecture!
Don’t miss this opportunity to represent your nation and tee up for a friendly round with rivals!
Make the most of your time in Japan!
Trade the rugby jersey and denim for a polo and khaki!
- Up to 60 players per side
- Starts at 9AM sharp
- Included: caddies, light lunch, and commemorative gift
- Group and individual awards
- Food and drinks available for purchase
- Limited number of add-on accommodation options available